The redesigned NHS Evidence Healthcare Databases (HDAS) page is now live.
The new features of HDAS include:
- Clearer screen designs and styles
- Advanced search – search screen
- Improved thesaurus layout and functions
- Advanced search – search preview.
NHS Evidence have made the following resources available
- Healthcare Databases Advanced Search redesign: What’s new leaflet
- Healthcare Databases Advanced Search: Redesign presentation
- Healthcare Databases Advanced Search: A short guide
If you feel you would like a refresher don’t forget the Library runs an introduction to these databases every Monday (excluding bank holidays) To book email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to arrange a one-to-one session at another time contact NHS Liaison Librarian, Karen John-Pierre email@example.com