We have been advised that work to enhance the OvidSP platform will be undertaken on Thursday 19th January. However, there is no foreseen disruption to service at this time, so you should be able to continue to work as usual. The changes will take effect when you next login after the update has taken place.
Features of the new release will include the ability to export citations to Excel, and a number of changes to the user interface:
- An enlarged Ovid Resource Box
- Simpler way to change Ovid Resource selections
- Access to Print/Email/Export/Add to My Projects quick-click buttons at the bottom of the search results screen
- New Advanced Search entry tips to promptly search by Keyword, Author, Title and Journal
- More prominent navigation within Journals A-Z
Resources accessed on the OvidSP platform at SGUL include: Medline, Embase, PschINFO, Maternity and Infant Care, and HMIC