Where: Ingredients Restaurant, Lanesborough Wing
When: 25th July, 12 – 2pm
Come along and learn how the Library can help and support you with:
- Finding reliable information to answer clinical queries
- Choosing evidence to support patient care
- Locating case studies to aid service development
- Guidance on using resources to help you find the information you need
- Getting access to journals and books you need when you need them.
- Learn more about our CARES literature searching service and other Library services available to you.
- Register with the Library and/or NHS Athens.
- Sign up for one of our training sessions to improve your searching skills.
- Meet out friendly staff and chat to them about how the Library can help you in your work and research.
If you are attending this event why not let us and others know by visiting our event page on Facebook?