On September 15 2012, The Cochrane Library will be updating its search interfaces. It is the first of a series of phased implementations.
There will be major changes to the layout of the search page and new search features including:
- Auto-suggest features within both basic and MeSH search functions
- Updated display of search results and filtering options
- Ability to view search terms and results on the same page
- Ability to insert lines and add one search to one another
- Improved MeSH look-up feature
- Hover-over Tool Tips giving a brief explanation of the functions
Note: 24 hours prior to the update, users will not be able to save new searches or edit previous searches. The ability to view articles and run saved searches will not be affected.
For a PowerPoint demonstration outlining the new features, or to see the FAQ and any additional information as they become available visit this site