As part of a free trial from St George’s Library all members of St George’s NHS Trust now have access to DynaMed via EbscoHost via their Athens account.
What is DynaMed?
DynaMed is a medical information database designed to give you evidence-based information at the point of care…
Updated daily DynaMed gives doctors, clinicians and medical students easy access to nearly 3,200 evidence-based clinical summaries covering:
- Causes and Risk Factors
- Complications and Associated Conditions
- Physical Symptoms and Characteristics
- Drug Information
- Prevention and Screening
- References (including Reviews and Guidelines)
How do I access DynaMed?
- To access Dynamed you will need your NHS Athens username and password. If you do not have one you can complete the online registration form here or click here if you have forgotten your password.
- Once you have your NHS Athens details login to DynaMed to start searching.
- You can also download the DynaMed app to use on your mobile device. Contact the library for a serial code: email@example.com Instructions are available online for iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry and Windows users.
Need more help?
Our Pop Up Library will be at Atkinson Morley Reception on Wednesday 17th April between 12 and 2pm. Our staff will be able to demonstrate and answer questions on DynaMed and other resources available from St George’s Library.
Alternatively email Karen John-Pierre firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.