The student IT workshop on Excel is taking place on:
Wednesday 2nd October at 1.00 – 2.30pm
Library Training Room.
Excel is a useful tool for recording and storing data. Once you have entered your data, you can carry out various analyses and calculations using worksheet functions.
You will learn:
• Best practice – layout considerations
• Calculate frequencies and cross tabulations
• Calculate descriptive statistics such as mean, median, mode, percentiles and quartiles
• Calculate the standard error of the mean and the confidence interval
• Use the Descriptive Statistics Tool in the Data Analysis ToolPak
This session is aimed at basic users of Microsoft Excel and will introduce some of the statistical functions in Excel 2010.
To book your free place, or for more information please email ITtraining@sgul.ac.uk
Not what you’re looking for?
The IT Trainer offers bespoke group or one to one sessions in Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher and Project.
To find out more please email ITtraining@sgul.ac.uk