BMJ have released the Best Practice App on Android
To download as an Android app, click here.
If you want to download iOS (Apple) app, click here.
*Please note full content via the Best Practice app is only available to SGUL staff and students.
The BMJ Best Practice app provides access to:
- Over 1,000 diagnoses and diagnostic tests
- Clinical guidelines and research evidence, even when offline
- Expert opinion to back up your decisions
- Topics structured around the patient consultation, including prevention, diagnosis and treatment, with clear references and images
- Personalisation features including options to add notes and bookmarks
The BMJ have changed the login page for the Best Practice App where it now asks for an ‘Institutional No’. This is an alternative way to log in which St George’s, University of London does not use. Please ignore this and log in to the app using your username and password as usual.