7 ways we support researchers
1. We offer a literature search service (CARES) to help you manage your research.
2. Use interlibrary loans to get you that important article.
3. SCONUL access is your key to resources in other libraries.
4. We run critical appraisal workshops to show you how to assess the quality of your sources.
5. Our IT Trainer can get Excel spreadsheets working for you.
6. We have Open Access FAQs to tell you all about funder requirements.
7. Our Liaison Librarians can give you one-to-one help.