If you cannot make it in to St George’s Library over the summer, there are still many resources that you can access from a computer with internet access (logins may be required).
- Find journal articles and e-books using Hunter
- Or search for articles by on specific databases (Medline, CINAHL, PsycINFO, PEDro etc)
- Browse the Mobile Resources Blog to see what apps might be useful to you.
- Get advice and guidance on using our resources, from our website Help page.
- Log in to your library account to renew books.
These resources are available to you all through the year.