Between now and 11th October, we are running a Social Media prize draw with lots of wonderful prizes to give away.
- 2 x £30 Meza restaurant vouchers *Due to unforeseen circumstances this prize has been withdrawn.* We are very sorry for any disappointment that this may cause, however, all the other fabulous prizes are still available:
- 2 x £25 Honest Burgers vouchers
- 2 x Staedtler fineliner sets supplied by K&K Stationers
- 1 x £20 Amazon gift card
- 1 x Library Tote bag + goodies
- 2 x £20 Print Credits
- Plus 20% discount card for K&K Stationers for all winners
How to enter:
The Library uses Facebook and Twitter to give you the latest information about Library services, as well as drawing your attention to relevant news items and articles relevant to the medical and health field.
Terms and Conditions: Social Media prize draw
1. The competition will run from Tuesday 1 Sept 2015 until Sunday 11 Oct 2015.
2. The prize draw is open to St George’s, University of London and Faculty of Health, Social Care and Education (Kingston University and St George’s, University of London partnership) students only.
3. Entry to the prize draw is restricted to one entry per student for liking the SGUL Library Facebook Page, and one entry per student for following @sgullibrary on Twitter.
4. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
5. Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries once the competition has closed on Sunday 11th Oct 2015.
6. Winners will be contacted via Facebook or Twitter. Please be sure to check your account.
7. The prize can only be collected in person from St George’s Library on production of a valid St George’s University ID card.
8. Prizes must be collected within two weeks of notification.
9. The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
10. Photos of the prize winners will be taken to be used in publicity on Library social media channels.
11. One prize draw will take place, unless the prize(s) are not collected by the deadline, in which case uncollected prizes will be redrawn (once only).