Health Education England’s central Library and Knowledge team have recently organized two-month trial access to over 300 management journals from Emerald Publishing. The e-journals package, Emerald Insight, is now available for review by NHS OpenAthens account holders at St George’s Trust.
Aimed at decision-makers, leaders, and managers, the collection focuses on topical themes relevant to St George’s strategic and operational delivery of outstanding care such as:
- healthcare management & strategy
- health & social care
- accounting & finance
- human resource management
- enterprise and innovation.
The content included boasts many highly cited articles from diverse publications including:
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Human Resource Management
- International Journal of Health Care Quality Assurance
- Journal of Health Organization and Management
- Leadership in Health Services
- Journal of Integrated Care
How to Access
To access these titles and more, visit:
https://www.emerald.com/start-session?idp=https://idp.eng.nhs.uk/openathens and enter your St George’s OpenAthens username and password, available from St George’s Library or via this self-registration form
The trial period ends on 31st December.
Please send any feedback or comments about this collection to Karen John-Pierre, Liaison Manager (NHS), St George’s Library: email@example.com 020 8 725 5433 (x5433)