IT Training @SGUL is now recruiting a committed team of students from a cross section of courses to support Microsoft Teams adoption.
We are seeking dynamic Microsoft Teams Champions to train, support and give guidance to staff and students on various devices using Microsoft Teams. This will be rolled-out across the University on various activities in education and research projects which in turn will support your employability.
Champions will not be recruited solely on digital capabilities, we are looking for individuals that have the ability to work as part of a team and the confidence to teach and support others, coupled with promoting the usage of Microsoft Teams across the University.
Job title: Microsoft Teams Champion
- Technology and Microsoft Office confident
- Enjoy working with people
- Must be keen to champion change and enhance the student experience through learning technology, using Microsoft Teams
- Enthusiastic and forward thinking
- Good customer service skills
- Able to communicate effectively to help users apply Microsoft Teams to their situation
- Familiar with PC and Mac
- Train staff/students on Microsoft Teams
- Attend a two hour workshop on how to use Microsoft Teams and input into how it could benefit the University
- Identify where Microsoft Teams can be used
- Actively use Microsoft Teams to help drive adoption with peers
- Assist in welcoming new users, by providing guidance and best practice
- Request feedback to improve support and guidance
- Collaborate with project lead and other Microsoft Teams Champions using Microsoft Teams hub to share ideas and give feedback
- Build Microsoft Teams awareness and engagement across the University with peers and staff
Rate of pay: £10.55 p/h
Time commitment: 9 hours consisting of:
- 2 hour workshop on how to use Microsoft Teams plus a 1 hour follow-up meeting to answer questions and agree training schedule
- 6 hours of delivering training to new users, divided into small sessions – 1 hour per session delivered at different times.
This link will take you to the application form
The closing date for applications is Friday 22nd March 2019 and interviews are expected to commence the week beginning: 1st April 2019
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com